Sunday, June 1, 2008

the revelation (3rd part of the post, "my ex-bro-in-law allegedly stole..."

my ex-husband was firm in his decision not to pursue the investigation of the case. to avoid further discussion (just like any other issues that he was guilty of), he would usually raise his voice to intimidate me, thereby silencing me.

thankfully my mother did something for me - she confided to a fortune-teller. upon learning that and before the fortune teller could tell her who the culprit was considering at that time my mother was not yet able to buy black candles as instructed by the fortune teller, hehehe), he panicked!

then one night, my ex-husband talked to me. without my knowledge, he and his own family had been accusing his older brother of being responsible for the robbery. of course, nobody really knows his own brother but he and his own family, right?

well, watch out for my next post on why they were pointing fingers at my ex-bro-in-law..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails