Friday, May 30, 2008

my disappointment...

(this is the part 2 of the previous post entitled, "my ex-bro-in-law allegedly stole my jewels away")

as i was saying, i happened to bumped into my ex-bro-in-law while everyone else was preoccupied with ensuring the security of the house. he was in my master bedroom and he was about to approach the table where my jewelries were once kept in place. i did not give malice to it, not until i found out who the main suspect is..

i was so determined to have the crime investigated. unfortunately, to my dismay, my ex-husband was not cooperative with the police. he even underrated them as incompetent. how could i argue further? i could just not understand why he was not doing anything to solve the crime. i thought he was the man of the house..

few days after, my ex-husband wiped off the fingerprints on the jewelry box..

(to be continued..)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails