Friday, May 2, 2008

independence day!

i forgot! i was supposed to be celebrating my independence day last april 22. actually, i thought the day was hmmm.. april 24? or 25? or 26? honestly, i don't remember! all i know is that three years ago, sometime towards the end of April, that was friday, i finally decided to free myself from the chain that almost destroyed me physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

yes, i kicked my dear husband out of my house.. and out of my life.. forever.. hehehe. don't worry dear sympathizers of my dear husband, "kicked" was an overstatement. i just showed him the way out after i calmly convinced him to "get lost!". hehehe. that was an overstatement again. seriously speaking, we did not have a fight that night. we just talked. my helper did not even know that something was wrong, not until she saw my husband carrying his bags on his way out.

that was three years ago. and a week ago, i just forgot to celebrate! how dare me! hehehe. anyway, it's not too late. cheers! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails