Wednesday, May 28, 2008

my ex-bro-in-law allegedly took my jewels away..

i forgot again! six days ago i was supposed to be commemorating (this time, not celebrating, of course!) the loss of my jewelries and other stuff due to burglary. it happened in may 23, 2004, sunday. my ex-husband, along with the two-year old daughter of my ex-bro-in-law (brother of my ex-husband), my helper, and i went to church that morning. it was a rare occasion that nobody was left in the house. we then proceeded to pizza hut - gaisano to take our lunch. thereafter, my ex-husband decided to ask for my help in finalizing his barangay annual audit reports. hence, we did it at my office, tagging along with us the daughter of my ex-bro-in-law and my helper.

at around nighttime, we were still at the office then, i received a frantic call from my boarder saying that a break in has just occured. we immediately rushed to the house and there we found out that all valuable items that can be pocketed (e.g., my jewelries and that of my boarder) were missing. all other appliances were intact.

while everybody was busy examining for some clues on the crime, i happened to bumped into my ex-bro-in-law in the master bedroom.

(to be continued on my next post..)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails