Tuesday, June 10, 2008

speaking of the black sheep..

(this is the 6th part of my previous post entitled, "my ex-bro-in-law allegedly stole my jewels away..)

one of the reasons why my ex-bro-in-law was the only suspect is that he already has a history of being the theft. my sis-in-law (just like my mother-in-law, i respect her too much to put a prefix "ex" on her) narrated to me that she lost a camera a long time ago. that camera was a special gift from her father who bought it in saudi arabia when he was still working there. she later saw her camera through her acquaintance. when she asked how that acquaintance was able to acquire that item, she was told that it was bought from her brother. she was dumbfounded and helpless to do anything..

so sad, don't you think?

to be continued..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails