Friday, June 6, 2008

my ex-bro-in-law wanted some more of my jewels..

this is the 5th part of my previous post entitled, "my ex-bro-in-law allegedly stole my jewels away".

in continuation of my most recent post on why all fingers were pointed to my ex-bro-in-law as the only suspect, read on:

the morning after, i just stayed home as i was too traumatized to report to the office. i was accompanied by my mother-in-law (i respected her too much to put a prefix "ex" on her). then, we saw my ex-bro-in-law and an unidentified man, who were both riding a motorcycle, approached the gate of my house. when they realized that we were around as they saw us watching them through the window, they suddenly made a u-turn. why on earth would they do that? would they have proceeded to enter the house had they were assured that nobody was around? what would they want from my house? some more of my jewels perhaps? or the appliances that were left untouched? he must be a too discontented man..

(to be continued)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails