Sunday, June 1, 2008

the circumstancial evidence..

(this is the 4th part of the post entitled, "my ex-bro-in-law allegedly stole my jewels away)

my ex-husband cited the following circumstances why they were accusing his brother as the black sheep:

1) his brother went to the house and found out that nobody was around. accordingly, he then proceeded to his lola in libertad and on his way, he saw my car parked at my office. he later went back to the house and nobody was still around.. (why would he still go back to the house when he knew that we were still at the office? he saw my car there, didn't he?)

2) the morning after what happened, he went around the neighborhood asking questions. but the neighbors swore that he did not just ask questions, he was sort of intimidating them to keep their silence, that is, see no evil, hear no evil.

3) a neighbor saw him outside the house holding a bolo that sunday afternoon. when asked about it, he could not give a straight answer. (he must have used that bolo to forcibly open the main door)

to be continued...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails