Friday, April 16, 2010

Why My Ex-Husband Agreed To Annul Our Marriage (part 2 of 3)

Moreover, the next issue that I raised was, who is going to pay for the annulment expenses? Certainly not me! When we got married, our officemates and common friends said it was as if my ex-husband won the lotto while I, I lost all my fortune thru a fire. They must have seen a premonition... of a doomed marriage.

Anyway, back to who should pay for the annulment case: I convinced my ex-husband by intimidating him that rather than paying for a lawyer to defend him for a concubinage case that I would file against him and his mistress for an adultery, he has no other choice but to pay for the annulment case. There would also be a possible consequence that their lovechild might be dragged to the scandal, as well as, evidence of scandalous circumstances that my ex-husband and his mistress created.

(to be continued)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails