Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Help! Attention: my ex-husband!

I've been legally single since the beginning of this year (please refer to my previous posts on this). Unfortunately, until now I could not use my maiden name in my government transactions yet as I don't have the necessary papers to support my change of name. It takes a long process. (Sigh!)

One of the requirements needed is the certificate of finality of decision to be obtained from the regional trial court where my annulment was filed and decided upon. I requested for such document thru my lawyer, Atty. Azura. But until now, I still didn't receive it. According to Atty. Azura, my ex-husband has not yet fully paid the filing/certification fee of P1,000+.

I understand why my ex-husband would no longer cooperate on paying the necessary fees and all. There is no reason anymore for him to get intimidated (as what I did before just to force him to cooperate and pay for the annulment fees).

Well, that's just his unconscious way of showing of who he really is! Now, back to my dilemma, I need help! Anybody, please!

1 comment:

hannah said...

Thanks a lot for your advice guys, it helped me a lot, I went to www.saveabreakup.com and followed their step by step instructions and it worked perfectly, now me and my girlfriend are back together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails