Thursday, April 15, 2010

Why My Ex-Husband Agreed To Annul Our Marriage

I am writing this article to give you an idea of why I said in my previous post that my ex-husband was forced to cooperate and pay for the annulment fees.

Months before I filed for an annulment case against my ex-husband, I called him asking that our marriage be finally put to an end... legally. I explained that there is no more reason to save our marriage since: 1) we don't love each other anymore; 2) his infidelity is grossly incurable; 3) we already have our own separate lives; 4) at that time, he was already living in with his mistress, with whom he has a lovechild; and not to mention, 5) he housed his mistress in a place where a number of our COA officemates are residing (delicadeza, are you there?)

to be continued...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope we will meet again.

Related Posts with Thumbnails