Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Major, Major Mistake...

If I were to be asked by somebody (who may not be as handsome as William Baldwin) with this question: "What is one big mistake that you made in your life, and what did you do to make it right?", I would have said, "my major, major problem, err mistake, was being married to my ex-husband."  To make it right? it's my decision to end the marriage. that's all. thank you.

Venus Raj is lucky and at 22, is young enough not to experience those nightmares that I went through.  Good for her...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gay I love you so much, this is everlasting. You are ALWAYS in my heart and mind. Sorry for everything. Sakit gyud, I almost lost my mind thinking of you every day. I don’t knw why this is happening to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails