Tuesday, August 12, 2008

who is he anyway?

i went home from office at around 10pm last night. no, i did not render an overtime. an officemate from another department came over and talked about a relationship she just ended.

accordingly, her ex-boyfriend was a certified user. that's what her other colleagues describe him. there was one time they went to Mall of Asia. her ex-boyfriend wanted her to buy him an Armani perfume. although she can afford it, she did not give in. from then on, it had become an issue between them..

i told her, "hmm.. been there!".

i can relate to her. when we were still together, my ex-husband would ask me to buy him things for himself like books, shirts, and Levis' pants! at that time, i didn't own such expensive pants but i bought few pairs for him anyway lest it would become a cause for an argument. too bad, because of him i forgot to value myself..

he would resent me everytime i arrived home from travel empty-handed. there was even one instance that i gave him a white shirt which my brother gave me. he was disgusted to find out that it was just a promo shirt from a client of my brother.

by the way, do i have to mention that he was so disappointed when he received only a bar of chocolate from my sister who came home from United Kingdom?

my two brothers also got chocolates but they did not complain.. then, why would he?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails